US Army AWOL – Practice tips for Civilian Attorneys
Saturday, March 16, 2013 1:30-2:45 p.m. CST Meeting Room B Northwest Oklahoma City Public Library Oklahoma City, OK
Also Webcast: A link for a webchat option will be posted here on the day of the presentation.
Also Recording Replay: Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:30-4:45 p.m., MST University of Denver Sturm College of Law
James M. Branum
The Military Law Task Force of the National Lawyers Guild
- Pending for Oklahoma, Texas and Colorado.
- A completed “Uniform Application for Accreditation of Continuing Legal Education credit” will be provided for lawyers in other states.
- No cost for attendees via the web or at Oklahoma City; donations to the Military Law Task Force of the National Lawyers Guild are appreciated so that more programs can be conducted
- Attendees of the Denver presentation are asked to pay $25 at the venue.
- You can register at the event for those attending in Oklahoma City and Denver.
- Those attending the live internet presentation need to email James Branum at girightslawyer(at)gmail.com to get a copy of the workshop materials.
All attendees will receive a free copy of the e-book US Army AWOL: A Practice Guide and Formbook by James M. Branum.