Monday, June 25, 2012

Federal Voting Assistance Program

Servicemembers, their families and other citizens living outside our United States can get help voting thanks to

If if you are a U.S. citizen 18 years or older and ...
  • An active duty member of the Armed Forces, Merchant Marine, Public Health Service, NOAA, or
  • A family member of the above, or 
  • Any other kind of U.S. citizen residing outside the United States ...
... you can simply go to, click on your state of residence, and follow the directions to get your absentee ballot.

This looks like a useful and convenient service that everyone it applies to should use. Spread the word!

No comments: