A Free CLE for Texas Attorneys Serving Texas Veterans
Friday April 27, 2012
10:00 - 4:00 P.M
College of the Mainland
1200 Amburn Road Texas City, Texas 77591
To RSVP Contact: Rebekah D. Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org
LUNCH PROVIDED to Attendees Who RSVP by 4/20/2012Credit:
5 Hours CLE Credit with State Bar of Texas
This CLE Training is Free to Attorneys Who Agree to Accept One Pro Bono Civil Case for a Veteran or Active Duty Service Member from Lone Star Legal Aid!
- College of the Mainland and
- Lone Star Legal Aid’s Lone Star Lawyers for Lone Star Veterans Project.
- Abel Guevara, Regional Supervisor, Texas Veterans Commission
- Frank Furleigh, Galveston County Veteran Service Officer
- Lone Star Legal Aid Attorneys:
- Christina Gindratt
- Elizabeth Lockett
- Rebekah D. Mason
- Thai Nguyen.