Lone Star Legal Aid Needs Volunteer Attorneys, Law Students and Community Partners!
We want YOU!
- Do you want to gain experience or help less fortunate families?
- Can you volunteer a few hours each week or month to help?
- Are you a licensed attorney, an attorney awaiting bar exam results, a new law graduate, or a law student?
- Are you a graduate student, an undergrad, even a high school student?
- Are you a retiree, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else who has some time to spare for volunteering?
2012 Kick-Off Volunteers’ Meet-n-Greet!
Monday, January 9, 2012
10:00 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Lone Star Legal Aid
Houston, TX 77002
We provide training, supervision, support, and equipment.
For attorneys, we provide malpractice insurance for cases you handle for our clients.
To meet us, learn more about what we do and how you can help, and to sign up to volunteer, please consider attending this special event.