"Free Grant Writing Services for VISNs 1-23MORE INFORMATION:
The free grant writing workshops provide participants the skills needed to prepare a Grant and Per Diem and Per Diem Only application. The workshops will consist of didactic instruction, exercises, and the provision of handouts and other resources.
OVERVIEW TO THE GRANT AND PER DIEM (GPD) GRANT:
- To increase your awareness of the Capital Grant and Per Diem Only program opportunities under the VA Homeless Providers GPD Program and determine your eligibility
- To help you determine whether or not you want to apply for the GPD
- To provide you with information to complete a grant application
DEVELOPING A BUDGET USING OMB CIRCULARS:
- Completion of a Governor's Institute training AND
- Current or pending 501(c)3 status (if your organization does not have non-profit status, please call us toll free at 1-877-838-8221)
- To provide an overview of developing a budget in compliance with OMB guidelines
- To enhance your skills in developing a budget and completing the federal forms
- To provide information about other grant opportunities
YOU MAY REGISTER FOR ONE OVERVIEW WORKSHOP AND/OR ONE DEVELOPING A BUDGET WORKSHOP.
Please do not register for the Developing a Budget Workshop only, unless you are registered for both days or have completed a Governor's Institute training.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND CONSULTATION:
- Individualized review of your grant application with feedback and suggestions
- Individualized consultations by phone and e-mail
You must register online.
Registration will close 2 weeks prior to the event due to travel arrangements of the trainer(s).
Registration Questions: Please contact our registrar.
Phone: (919) 843-3018 E-mail: email@example.com
A minimum number of participants is needed for a training to occur.
If a workshop is closed or full and you are still interested in attending, please contact Kristy Termina or David Zell.
***Please contact your Network Homeless Coordinator or GPD Liaison if you do not see a workshop in your VISN.
*** Please see the Network Coordinators' button at the top left of the screen."