Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Project website:
LEARN MORE HERE:
IF: you are an attorney interested in our program, we will provide you with:
- A day-long training class on veterans' law issues.
- When you accept a case referred from the Program, we will provide you with the following services:
- A comprehensive analysis of the appellant's case as a guideline for the appeal;
- Extensive legal research materials, including a CD-ROM with an on-line research capability;
- A mentoring attorney to assist you in formulating your litigation strategy;
- A case monitor, to ensure that no deadlines are overlooked during the appeals process; and
- We will take your phone calls and we wll answer your questions.
If you are interested in volunteering you must attend a day-long training.
To find out more about future training dates, please visithttp://www.vetsprobono.org/newsite/train/trainingdates.htm or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org